Why Choose Casabi?
Casabi is only made from one ingredient, the yucca root!
The yucca root has a variety of health benefits in addition to being gluten free, vegan, paleo, and celiac approved. If you are looking for more information on this superfood check out this link to our blog post about superfoods below!
With Casabi only having 94 calories per flatbread, it is a smart and delicious alternative to introduce into your diet. This product also has no additives, additional sodium, sugars, or harsh substances that could harm your health! Considering the amount of products in the grocery store with considerable amounts of sodium and other additives, Casabi is a health friendly substitute to other flatbreads or crackers. Go do your body a favor and pick up some today!
I'm Stuck! What Should I Put on Casabi?
This question gets asked frequently and we are here to help settle confusion! Often times people come to us asking for recipes and concerns about how to prepare the flatbread. We are here to tell you that diversity is the best part of this product! When people ask, what do you put on your Casabi? we answer, what do you put on regular bread? Casabi, with it's flatbread and crackery consistency and versatile nature allows us to create virtually anything. From Casabi pizza to our version of Elvis's personal favorite, Casabi peanut butter and banana, the possibilities are endless. But, just in case you are still struggling, here are a few examples of our favorite recipes to make with Casabi!
- Open faced sandwiches
- Sprinkled with Cinnamon Sugar
- Nutella with Strawberries
- Cream Cheese and Jelly
- Hummus and Feta
- Peanut Butter with Raisins
- Tostadas (Topped with Beans, Meat, Veggies, Cheese, or even Sour Cream)
- Olive Oil with Rosemary, Arugula, and Mushrooms
This Sounds Great! Where Can I Get Casabi?
- Right here on the website! We have a 2-pack option, 6-pack, and a 12-pack option. Each pack comes with 4 slices.
- Grocery stores such as Natural Grocers, World Foods Portland, Bobs Red Mill, Food Fight Grocery, Fresh Foods, Sundance Natural Foods, First Alternative Natural Foods Co-Op, and Amazon.
- Give us a call! 503-466-2726
- Be on the lookout for our NEW Natural, Garlic, and Onion Crackers coming late June!